January 16, 2011

Back to the grind...... & White Decks ^_^

With the first week of school done, my quite lazy Sunday has come to an end in the most relaxing way.... Fight Club and a Coke Zero... hahahah not everyone might find that quite relaxing but Fight Club to me is something special. The movie takes my mind away for 3 hours and puts it in a place filled with violence, blood and a severe case of dissociative identity disorder. Quite depressing it might sound but a master piece it truly is. On a slightly higher note, school seems that it might be a little light this semester. The classes besides Statistics and Macroeconomics seem it be quite a joke in which we learn the about presenting one's self in business situations. I guess at the end of the day I should be happy since I won’t be doing as much work as last semester. On the plus side, I know at least one person in all my classes. The worst possible thing that could happen would be me sitting in a class that i hate with no one to talk to. LOL! Maybe next semester I’ll get to experience that tragedy..... I hope not. 

Spending most of my days at home on the internet since my PS3 is dead in my basement, I have been finding that I can’t get enough of Lookbook.nu. It’s really become a guilty pleasure of mine. Looking through the NEW section of looks on what it seems to be a timely basis. Always hoping that new looks are going to appear on the feed. It’s even better if I get an email notification on my BlackBerry that someone I have fanned posted a new look =D! Hahaha it might be getting a little out of control :P


I was recently looking at 2011 DJ equipment coming out since Winter NAMM 2011 was this weekend and I came across this beauty! I guess the main reason I would spend $2600 on a system like this is because its WHITE! LOL! I can just imagine myself with this set on a table with my White Bold and a White iPhone 4 beside it. I'm pretty extraaaaaa! hahahah! Since listening and searching for new music have consumed most of my recent months, I don't see the harm in exploring a new hobby.

Here are just a few tracks that have been on my mind ALL WEEK!

tyDi -- Good Dream (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix) 
Back to Fight Club :P
Rashypoo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment